In Case Of Emergency Please Attend Your Local Public Hospital
As a non-profit organisation Ostomy SA serves the community by providing medical appliances, support and advice to members, their families and carers. Our members a have a stoma which is an opening formed on the skin where part of the digestive system empties. This maybe a result of birth defects, cancer, accident or disease. It may be permanent or temporary. Our members range in age from new born to over 100 years. There are approximately 44,000 Ostomates (people with a stoma) in Australia of which 2,300 are our members.
Ostomy Association of South Australia Inc
ABN: 19 265 527 792
1 Keele Place, Kidman Park SA 5025
Phone: 08 8235 2727 Fax: 08 8355 1073
Office Open Hours *
- collection of supplies and
- phone queries
Office Open Days
MON | TUE | WED | THU: 10:30am to 2:30pm
Closed weekends and Public Holidays
* If you need to collect supplies outside of these hours please call the office and we will discuss possible options.
Order supplies for one month for:
Order supplies for two months for:
***Conditions Apply, in general there is a 6 month period stomas can change size or shape so new members are recommended to only have one month at a time. The friendly office staff can help with any enquiry
Please allow 3 weeks to receive postal orders
To save money on cheques or money orders, get your bank teller to deposit money directly into our account…. Please don’t forget to use your member number as the reference !!
4 EASY WAYS TO PAY...
1Direct Deposit into OASA’s BankSA bank account
- Account Name: Ostomy Assoc of SA
- BSB: 105-074
- Account: 045 135 240
- Reference: "YOUR MEMBER NUMBER"
2Cheques and Money Orders
- Please make payable to Ostomoy Association of SA Inc
- Money Orders please fill in your name and address on the back
3Visa and Mastercard
- Phone payments after 1PM please
4Pay in person at OASA office
- Cash, cheque, credit cared or money order